Apply for a school place to start now (in year admission)
There are 4 steps:1. Create an account
2. Login and apply for a new school place
• You can list up to 4 Hertfordshire schools. • You need to apply direct to some schools• For schools outside Hertfordshire, contact the relevant school or local authority.
3. Attach your proof of address to your application
• We need 2 documents showing your current address. At least one of them needs to be a council tax bill, utility bill, solicitor’s letter showing completion date or a signed tenancy agreement.• The team will not process your child’s application until you upload these documents to your application. If you can’t attach to the application, you can scan, or take a digital photo of your documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Check if the school needs extra information
• Some academies, voluntary aided and foundation schools need you to complete an extra form and return it direct to the school. This is often called a Supplementary Information Form.
We'll let you know if you're successful within 10 working days, after receipt of your completed application (including proof of address and any other documents needed).Many schools aren’t staffed during school holidays so the process may take longer during those times.